Keyword Research for SEOGood SEO starts with professional keyword analysis to provide your site strategy
Keyword Analysis & SEO Site Strategy
The first step to search engine optimization (SEO) is doing the research and creating a plan, and this starts with keyword research. Using a proven set of tools, SERPCOM analyzes keyword ranking and competitiveness levels for search terms related to your business to build a plan for your website.
Our detailed SEO Keyword Analysis and Site Strategy Report provides discovery about clientele and relevant competitors. This in-depth analysis of internet search engine keywords related to your company, industry and services helps lay the foundation for future projects including state-of-the-art websites with a page structure and hierarchy developed with targeted best practices for top-tier SEO results including increased web traffic and lead generation.
SEO Research & Planning with Keyword Research
- We utilize a combination of tools including Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, Google Search Console, and Competitor Analysis Reports to determine where competitors are ranking within their industry.
- These tools allow us to achieve a greater understanding of the search volume and each individual keyword’s competitiveness level. From here, we build a strategy that not only implements best practices in promoting our clients’ offerings but positions our clients in front of the best possible audience for ROI.
- Unlike other Web Development and SEO companies, our reporting approach is unique in that we research, analyze and consult about the report results with the client before developing and structuring an SEO-centric website.
- Our process is much more than research, it’s understanding how to build strategies for specific core competencies, and then strategically mapping the keywords into the hierarchy and structure of the website.
- With a solid website foundation in place, we can enhance results further by creating and publishing relevant content (i.e. via a “blog”) based on the report findings that ensures traffic to your site and places you in a high-ranking position of authority for key service areas.
Meet our Head of Search and SEO, Jarrod Jacob
Jarrod’s former responsibilities also include lead generation in a highly competitive market where he was able to develop a strategy to lower clients’ average cost per lead, via the use of PPC and Display networks, as well as testing and optimizing sub-verticals, directly resulting in a significant increase in retention and revenue.
Currently, he focuses on keyword research, paid search campaign creation, management, and optimization, website navigation structure and design. Jarrod is well-versed in data analytics, specifically Omniture, Kenshoo and Google Analytics. He served as Lead Paid Search Analyst for ADP’s agreement with Ford Motor Compa-ny managing 6 of the top 11 dealer groups throughout the US.
His extensive experience with competitor analysis and research allows us to dive deeply into our clients’ competitor’s successes and failures and leverage data in many ways, such as:
- Utilizing keywords proven to have high value and relevance for use in SEO and search campaigns
- Using client, competitor, and industry-level data analysis in designing site navigation and page-level keyword structure
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and development of subsequent targeted strategies to differentiate and seize advantage
SEO-First Web Design & Development
SERPCOM projects are built to drive traffic, leads and conversions.
Even a million dollar website is worthless if no one can find it.
We infuse SEO into the DNA of your site at every level, pairing rock-solid SEO with beautiful site design, and a focus on optimizing leads and conversions. With this strategy, SERPCOM delivers the total package, and our clients consistently see results that far surpass industry standards.
Maximize the value of your website and turbo charge your online marketing efforts with SERPCOM.
Contact us for a FREE consultation and start making the web work for you.